I thought I would try to use the blog as a file cabinet and it will either be incredibly efficient or... not. Either way, it would beat bogging my inbox down with ideas (using your inbox as a filing system is so 2003). I thought the blog would also let me share my cauldron of ideas with my willing co-conspirators (my students) to increase the likelihood that these things actually get done. The best thing, so far, is that I can change and update this list whenever I get a new idea. I can also create a What Worked and What Didn't Work page or system so that I know what to try again. Hey, I could be on to something...
Well, here goes nothing!
- App "Speed Dating"
- Set us up to be a Google Drive Classroom
- Ideas for using hashtags in the classroom
- Using Social Media for BTS (that's Back to School)
Rainy Day #TTT:
- Seed Bombs (hmm, this could be a cute fundraiser...)
- Rotisserie chicken water cycle (perfect for our Ecology units!)
- Citizen Science - Vermont Wildlife Atlas and vtecostudies.org
Project Based Learning #TTT:
- Student-run businesses (we are hoping to have a farm stand!)
Leadership & Management #TTT: