Good stuff to know:
- Leaving MCS at 8:30am and returning in time for dismissal;
- Trip is rain, shine, cold, hot, etc., so dress accordingly and bring appropriate gear for an outdoor excursion;
- Bag lunch is needed, we will eat in an outdoor pavilion;
- If everyone who said they were going to chaperone is still available, we have enough; one chaperone is admitted free for every 5 students;
- There is a gift shop that isn't half bad, but money certainly isn't needed other than the $6 for admission;
- Planners went home on Friday with notes about who still owes what.
I hope this trip is fun and I'm sure it will be. For the record, planning my wedding was easier.
This week we are going to start our Learning Lab program from 10:55-11:25am Monday through Friday. This will involve all three classes mixing up for work in groups with either Ms. Primo and Mrs. Murray, Ms. Pierpont, Mrs. Davey, or Mrs. Gagner. Students will work on writing or math for this cycle and it's going to be a great way to work with new and different people and strengthen important academic skills.
- To Maura Nydegger for a fan; boy, did we need that second one this past week! Let's hope those 90* days are behind us until next summer.
- September 24th: MCS Open House
- September 26th: Champlain Mini Makerfaire at the Shelburne Farms Coach Barn
- September 29th: School pictures: please bring your Rude Mechanicals shirt and a par of sunglasses to school
- October 2nd: Walk Around the Pond
- October 8th-11th: Come see Kate in The Odd Couple at the Vergennes Opera House!
- October 15th & 16th: Teacher in service & no school (no school for students either day)
- November 6th: In service, no school for students
- November 21st: K-12 Makerfaire at UVM
- November 25th-27th: Thanksgiving Break